Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July

Displaying DSCN1504.JPGDisplaying DSCN1508.JPG Displaying DSCN1488.JPG

 
4th of July! it was fun! we helped a member build boxes for her horses to jump on??/ idk... we just built boxes out of wood! haha then we met the new mission president! he is cool. from Kaysville. We did get to see fireworks! we went witha few member families to this hill and saw a bunch out on the horizon! So it was a very different experience than me driving around in my truck with a dont tread on me flag flying out the back!! haha
our daily schedule is pretty routine and you pretty much guessed it. wake up at 630 work out till 7. shower get ready. study till 10. then since I am with the zone leaders we do do a lot of traveling! we got to a lot of district meetings that start at 1030 and go till noon! then district lunch! till 1. we do that probably 2 or 3 days out of the week. then we tract for a while or check up on potentials of less actives or go to our appointments! it is fun! the humidity is not as bad as it is said to be. it sucksZ! but it is kind of fun.. idk what ai am saying ahahaha
we do have out own apartment. the 3 of us. it is nice! the sister missionaries in the area as well as the APs and office elders are all i the same complex. so it is pretty fun! I see them a lot and we all work out in the complex fitness center in the mornings! so that is fun! my companions try to involve me in teaching as much as possible they are awesome! infact I lead off in most lessons!
with the package that is all good. we are going to walmart today anyways! all good there! we love the pirates of the carribean CD!! haha but those cds from you and andy would be great! and much appreciated!! :)
no word on anything visa. no one tells me anything. just that I will get a call when it happens and they will tell me i leave in like 2 days or something so pack up! ha i have not seen any of the visa waiters since we all departed so i don't know!!!!

I am fine! the hand is back down and i have 1 more antibiotic pill. so ya! all is well! my bedding is suffcient I just want my blanket! haaha 

i am doing great! thank you for everything! i am wearing the tie that dennis and his family gave me! Tell them thank you so much for everything again!!!
well love you guys! nick says he will try and come over sooon! tell mike to email me. idk his address!!! email address.
since you were with the faus
"see ya love ya bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment